Trane Energy Recovery Ventilator provides a whole-house solution for fresh air ventilation. Trane Energy Recovery Ventilator exhausts stale indoor air and brings in fresh, preconditioned, outdoor air, so your home can be a cleaner, more enjoyable place to live. This ventilator also decreases the level of odors, chemical vapors and naturally occurring gases that become trapped in tightly sealed homes. Plus, with its quiet operation and durable components, you can count on fresh air from Trane Energy Recovery Ventilator for years to come.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
This home ventilator removes stale indoor air for an equal amount of fresher outdoor air.
The Energy Recovery Ventilator retains heat and moisture from exchanged air in winter, but pre-conditions and dehumidifies incoming air in summer—so your home is more comfortable year-round.
Transfers energy from the air being exhausted from inside to the air being drawn in from outside, making for a more energy-efficient home.
Easy to use
Adjustable control provides 24/7 automatic ventilation
Our home ventilator cabinets are powder-coated, and all component materials are rigorously tested for long-lasting performance and durability.
- Internal air intake - draws in stale indoor air, directing it through the heat exchanger core.
- External air intake - draws outside air, venting it through the air filter.
- Internal air exhaust - vents indoor air outside from the heat exchanger core. Up to 84% of the indoor heat has been removed, helping minimize utility costs.
- Fresh air exhaust - vents conditioned, heated outdoor air into your living areas.
- High-efficiency heat recovery core - extracts heat from stale indoor air and transfers it to fresh outdoor air for maximum comfort with little heat loss. This core also removes excess humidity from recirculated air - lower humidity levels help you stay comfortable at higher temperatures in the summer and lower temperatures in the winter.
- Ventilator motor - moves air through the system efficiently and quietly.
- Air filter - cleans outdoor air of small particles before they circulate through your home.
- Electronic circuit board - adjusts air circulation modes and motor speeds.
- Damper defrost - helps prevent frost from forming within the system, eliminating the need for a supplemental energy -consuming electric defroster. This defroster engages when temperatures drop below 23 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Briefcase-style exterior latches - allow easy filter changes with no tools required.
- Simple wall control - makes operating the HRV easy and convenient.