Master craftsmen build a full range of HVAC applications in the company's own shop.
- Duct systems
In-house fabrication ensures a higher level of quality and faster installation.
Need Fabricated Custom Sheet Metal For Your Ductwork? Call Our Team!
Don't let poor ductwork bug you anymore. Contact our knowledgeable professionals, and get the best solution for all your needs! Call us today and schedule a service.
- Internal air intake - draws in stale indoor air, directing it through the heat exchanger core.
- External air intake - draws outside air, venting it through the air filter.
- Internal air exhaust - vents indoor air outside from the heat exchanger core. Up to 84% of the indoor heat has been removed, helping minimize utility costs.
- Fresh air exhaust - vents conditioned, heated outdoor air into your living areas.
- High-efficiency heat recovery core - extracts heat from stale indoor air and transfers it to fresh outdoor air for maximum comfort with little heat loss. This core also removes excess humidity from recirculated air - lower humidity levels help you stay comfortable at higher temperatures in the summer and lower temperatures in the winter.
- Ventilator motor - moves air through the system efficiently and quietly.
- Air filter - cleans outdoor air of small particles before they circulate through your home.
- Electronic circuit board - adjusts air circulation modes and motor speeds.
- Damper defrost - helps prevent frost from forming within the system, eliminating the need for a supplemental energy -consuming electric defroster. This defroster engages when temperatures drop below 23 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Briefcase-style exterior latches - allow easy filter changes with no tools required.
- Simple wall control - makes operating the HRV easy and convenient.